Monday, January 30, 2012

Idea of the Week: Multi-Use Golf Towel


I know it might be early for some of us to talk golf, as we finally have some white stuff up in the great white north of Minnesota. But, every year, I keep getting asked what is new and different with golf accessories and products.

Here is a unique golf accessory for you, most definitely me and your customers - The Spotless Swing golf towel.






















I am worse than the classic hacker. In fact, there is usually more dirt and grass on my golf clubs than whats left on the course.

This 3-in-1 towel is made of micro-fiber material on the outside and a micro-brush fabric on the inside. It will  keep your hands and grips clean, trap mud, dirt and sand on the inside of this towel and clean your club grooves, allowing you to get that distance and backspin that turns a mediocre day on the course into a great one. Okay, I'd be happy with mediocre. Just ask my father-in-law, friends and business associates who have witnessed my huge left-handed slice. Phil Mickelson, I am not. Or could ever hope to be.

Tasty Side Note: This may not cure your slice or hook, but you will definitely have the cleanest clubs on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment