Monday, October 24, 2011

It's almost that time of year again

Halloween is almost here, which means the big holidays are right around the corner. I know I don't have to tell you that. All you have to do is step into Costco, Wal-mart or Target to see the holiday merchandise on full display.


Even if you avoid the big box stores like the plaque, you still can't escape being deluged with advertisements. If your mailbox is anything like mine, the Holiday catalogs are already flooding in.


It's that time of year when stress is high - too many things to do, too little time. I often hear clients say, "It would be a HUGE relief if I could just get one thing off of my plate." And you really don't want to forget the "other people" who matter like your CLIENTS or EMPLOYEES do you? After all, nobody likes a Scrooge McDuck, do they?

This year, let me help shorten your list. I'll do all the work, you get all the credit. Here is just a small sampling of holiday ideas. Everything from food and drink, apparel, business gifts, keepsakes, not to mention many others. No matter your budget, I'll help you find the right holiday gift.


Let me know your thoughts and how I can help you for your holiday gifts or any promotional products to build your business.

Tasty Side Note: Don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour on Sunday, November 6th.  And to wish my mom a happy birthday (it's actually on the 5th). See, I am already helping you get a free hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment