Monday, October 10, 2011

Greasy Fingers


We've all been there, eating our favorite slice of pizza, with the gooey cheese and greasy pepperoni falling all over the plate. As you are biting into a greasy slice of awesomeness, you get that all important  text message, or an incessant phone call from a certain Yankees fan, (who happens to be your mother-in-law) wanting to talk about her precious Yankees.  What do you do? You pick up the phone with your greasy fingers. Eww. Gross.

C'mon you know I'm not alone in this. We've all done it. Whether it's pizza, cheetos,or worst of all, your kid wiping his or her nasty fingers all over the screen. Don't even bother using your greasy napkin to wipe off the mess, because that will just turn your screen into one big greasy smudge.

Believe it or not, this everyday mishap is an opportunity to brand your company's logo or better yet a QR code! It is (drum roll please) a small microfiber screen cleaner.


Here's what's so cool about these:
  • Sticks to the back of  your phone
  • Comes in custom shapes and sizes
  • Prints in 4 color process
  • Adhesive can be reused and applied thousands of times
  • Comes with a separate backer card that you can print additional messaging
  • Can be used on camera lenses, sunglasses/regular glasses, navigation systems, computer screens and iPads.
Are you interested in seeing some actual screen cleaner samples? Or looking for some promotional product ideas for your next project? Please let me know how I can help. Feel free to post a comment below or reach out via email by going to my profile and hit email.

Now if you'll excuse me, I got pizza sauce on my shirt...again. Guess I will have to use that logo'd stain removing stick next.

Tasty Side Note: Since the Yankees lost to the Tigers in the postseason, I have about 6 months before I can blame my Yankee loving mother-in-law for causing me to get my cell phone all greasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment